It’s an exciting time to be a member of Quorum. Over the next few months and through 2019, we hope to surprise and delight you with more competitive products and services. We’re also committed to further enhancing our online and mobile banking experiences to make banking faster, frictionless, and more robust than ever before—so you can plan for your future… but also get on with the rest of your life.
Wherever You Need Us, That’s Where We’ll Be.
We continue to generate business in new ways—through new loan relationships, software and fintech partners—all in an effort to reach you where you need us most. As a result, we’re welcoming lots of new faces to the Quorum family, some of whom have found their way to us due to a loan we financed (like a vacation ownership, medical loan, or international graduate student loan). We hope—whether you are a new member or a lifetime member—you continue to experience tangible, sizable value from us. We’ve broadened our offerings and educational content to better serve your diverse interests and financial goals, and further augmented our remote capabilities, so that we can best serve you wherever you are. We’re confident you’ll like what you see.
Thank you all for your feedback, which you provided to us throughout 2018 in the form of answering surveys, interviews, and conversations with our Member Service Team. We take your participation seriously, and invest in our services based on what you’ve told us you want from a financial institution. Your feedback helped us to grow the following areas in 2018 (and we’re not done yet!):
More educational content.
- Our Learning Hub (learn.quorumfcu.org) continues to expand, featuring unbiased advice on a variety of financial topics, from how to save for your first home, to the latest scams, to will preparation, to outlining the differences between a savings and term account.
- We’ve updated our member newsletter QNotes and changed the frequency from quarterly to monthly, so you’re always receiving the latest company updates, educational articles, and webinar information.
- Speaking of webinars, our partner Balance Financial Fitness offers a FREE, interactive webinar for you monthly (held at two different times) on a variety of important financial topics. Be sure to sign up, and actively participate in the financial conversation.
- We pride ourselves on the competitive rates we offer for our savings products (which were featured on numerous money blogs throughout 2018), as well as our competitive first and second mortgages and credit card products. However, be sure you’re getting all that you can from Quorum: Check out our partner offerings, from Balance Financial Fitness’s confidential financial counseling, to Life, Auto & Home, and AD&D insurance from TruStage, to strategies on wealth management and retirement planning from Mappa Wealth Management.
- Our mobile banking apps (highly rated on both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store) continue to be upgraded, from Biometric Usability enhancements, to “Snapshot” functionality (allowing users to check their balances without fully logging in). Our desktop message center and Transfers section also received a new look and feel, allowing for enhanced usability. Wire Payments can now be made online, saving you time, and money.
- Not only are we giving back to our members in the form of market-leading rates and services, but we’re also giving back to the community, and are proud to have raised money throughout the year for our veterans, both at the Disabled American Veterans (DAV) and James J. Peters VA Medical Center. Our donation to The Council for Economic Education (CEE) allowed a teacher to attend the 57th Annual Financial Literacy & Economic Conference, which in turn gave students the essential tools to create financial stability and opportunity for themselves, their families and their communities. And we continued to offer assistance to members who found themselves in the aftermath of 2018’s devastating hurricanes.
I hope we will have your permission to reach out more consistently over the months and years ahead to keep you informed of all your Credit Union has to offer. Have an idea that can’t wait? We’re always listening at (800) 874-5544 and at quorumfcu.org/contact-us.
Banking That’s Good. For You.
Being on your side, with products that are world class, and frictionless service, is what drives us. We’re committed to offering competitive products that we’d recommend to our own families. With terms and conditions that are clear as possible and make sense for members and Quorum. And to tailor our service to you as much as possible, so that Quorum continues to be our own first choice, and—we hope—yours as well.
Thank you for your membership, and we look forward to serving your needs in 2019 and in years to come. My sincere gratitude to our dedicated Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee, who guide us towards success each and every year, and ensure you and your family interests remain our top priority.