Mobile Deposits FAQ
Mobile Deposits is a free service that allows you to submit check deposits to us using your mobile device.
- Download the Quorum mobile banking app for iOS or Android.
- Select Deposit from the main menu, then Deposit a check.
- Select the account to deposit funds into and enter the amount of your check.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Click Deposit Check to submit for processing.
Is Mobile Deposits safe?
Mobile Deposits offers the same level of security that you have with online banking. For added protection, check images are stored securely with us, and not on your mobile device.
We protect your online identity through secure access to our mobile banking app. Deposit limits, check holds, and other security measures are also in place to prevent fraud from occurring on your accounts.
- Savings & Money Management
- Personal checks
- Cashier's or bank checks
- Certified checks
- Federal Reserve checks
- U.S. Treasury checks
- Business checks
- Money orders
- Checks in amounts over $100,000
- Altered checks
- Checks in a foreign currency or drawn on a foreign bank
- Post-dated checks
- Stale-dated checks (generally, checks dated more than 180 days prior to receipt)
- Unsigned checks
- Traveler's checks
Do I need to endorse my check any differently for a mobile deposit?
For added security, in addition to your signature, it is recommended that you endorse all mobile deposits, “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
When will my deposit be posted to my account?
Once a deposit is received, it is pending approval. If approved, funds will generally be available by 4:00 p.m. ET on the next business day. Check deposits are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or Quorum holidays.
You will have access to up to $2,500 once your check has posted. The remaining funds will be available according to our regular funds availability policy.
What should I do with my check after I complete my deposit?
Save the check(s) until you have confirmed that the deposit has been successfully credited to your account. Thereafter, we recommend you store your checks securely for a period of 60 days since we can ask for a copy of any check at any time for verification. After that time, you may destroy the check.
Are there restrictions on the amount of money that can be deposited?
Yes. Deposits are limited to $2,500 per day, per member, per check. Additionally, there is a limit of five checks per day. Additional restrictions may apply depending on your situation.
I made a deposit but don’t see it in my history. What should I do?
Log in to online banking and click on the applicable account to view the history. Deposits listed with a status of Pending are under review. If your check was rejected, you will receive a secure message in online banking indicating the reason.
- Unable to read check/image is too blurry
- Missing endorsement
- Duplicate check (already submitted for deposit)
- Submitting only the front image of the check
- Deposit amount exceeds daily limit
You will be sent a secure message in online banking if your deposit is rejected, along with instructions on what action you need to take.