Save more with a high-yield liquid savings account from Quorum
- Market-leading rate: More than 4x the national average
- Easy access to your money with no penalties
- Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA.
At 0.70% APY*, our market-leading, high-yield HighQ Savings account will earn dividends at more than five times the national average. There is no minimum balance to open or maintain, and no monthly fee, as long as you choose to receive electronic statements instead of paper statements in the mail.
Your HighQ Savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration. And your financial success is secured by more than 80 years of commitment to our members, providing the best financial products in the business.
|Bank of America||0.01%|
Simply put, we’re out to make your money work harder, so you don’t have to. Financial decisions are simple when your only choice is the best. Every member should be confident they’re getting the benefit of the best financial products and services, like low mortgage rates, high-yield savings accounts, and the freedom of fee-free checking. It’s banking without compromise. It’s belonging to better.
Need a good reason to choose Quorum?
Here are four.
We focus on you.
Our industry-leading products are designed by members for members, giving you want you want. As a not-for-profit company, we’re able to return profits to you in the form of exclusive services and low rates.
Our members recommend us.
Our members are almost two times more likely to recommend Quorum1 to a friend than customers at other banks and credit unions. We are extremely proud of that.
Bank when and where you want.
- You can bank with us anywhere 24 hours a day, seven days a week—online, through your mobile device, with a phone call, or via an ATM.
- Our huge network of over 86,000 FREE ATMs is bigger than most big banks’.
- Our network of over 5,000 shared branches offers additional in-person banking options.
Join a legacy of service and growth.
- We have an 80-year history of helping members realize their financial goals.
- Our community is growing faster than ever; it’s a great time to join.
- Voted a “Best Company to Work for in NY” for four years running, our team truly enjoys serving our members.
- We’re proud to be the credit union for well-known companies like Kraft Heinz Company, Avon, Ogilvy, and Philip Morris.
1Data from "Net Promoter(c) U.S. Consumer Benchmarks 2013" by Satmetrix and "Quorum Federal Credit Union ForeSee Customer Experience Data, 2013."
Today’s your lucky day.
Vacation interval owners are now eligible for membership at Quorum
(US citizens only).
When you sign up for HighQ, you will also become a member of Quorum, and get access to the many perks and benefits that go along with membership. HighQ is one of many, including credit cards, checking accounts, savings accounts, and mortgages. Membership requires an initial $5 deposit into a dividend-bearing Basic Savings account. As part of your membership, Quorum will fund this $5 deposit for you.
Lightning to liquid.
Transfer funds between Quorum accounts, accounts at other financial institutions and merchants. Fast, easy, free and secure.
- External Transfers: Transfer funds between Quorum and accounts at other financial institutions¹. Your other financial institution may charge you a fee for this. We don’t.
- Inter-Account Transfers: Transfer funds quickly and conveniently between your Quorum accounts.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Transfers: Transfer funds from another institution to your Quorum account. Set up electronic debits and credits to your HighQ account (like direct deposit or gym membership).
- Mobile Deposits: Click. Send. Deposit. With the Quorum mobile banking app, depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture. It's yet another way that Quorum makes banking more convenient for our members.2