Quorum is Here to Help.
Quorum is monitoring Hurricane Ian and wants to remind members that we are here for you and your families. With our digital banking services, you can manage your Quorum accounts, pay bills, or send money to family and friends, wherever you are—24/7—via your laptop or mobile devices. Below, find helpful resources that can help you and your family navigate through this difficult time.
Take care of your finances online.
Use Quorum’s Online & Mobile Banking for your personal accounts
Make payments, pay bills, send money, deposit checks and more—all from your mobile device or laptop.
Here’s Where You Can Find Help After a Disaster
- Your state and county offices of emergency preparedness
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Visit fema.gov or call (800) 480-2520
- Disaster Assistance: https://www.disasterassistance.gov/
- American Red Cross. Visit redcross.org and search for your local chapter.
- For Small Businesses: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
Send Money to Those in Need.Use Zelle® to Get Funds to Loved Ones
Zelle® enables you to send money directly from one bank account in the U.S. to another using a recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number. If both you and your recipient are enrolled with Zelle®, your recipient will typically receive the money within minutes. You can use Zelle® to send money to people at the same bank/credit union, or at a different bank or credit union.
Zelle® also allows you to receive money from people or businesses. Once you are enrolled in Zelle® via Quorum’s mobile banking app, you will receive money sent via Zelle® directly to your Quorum account.