When does my promotional period begin?
How do I find out when my promotional period ends?
How do I make a payment?
How do I make a principal payment?
Back to top
Back to top
Back to top
- Transfer funds from your account at another financial institution:
- Online Banking: Set up an external account: In online banking click on “Add/verify external account(s)” from the Quick Links menu on the right, then the “Link External Account” button. From our mobile banking app, click on “Transfers,” then “Add Account” at top. Follow the instructions. Once you confirm your two trial deposits (it may take up to three days for the deposits to appear in your external account), you will see the account listed in the “To Account” and “From Account” drop-downs in the Transfers feature. Then, schedule your recurring transfer to your loan.
- ACH (Electronic) Transfers: Complete and return the ACH Origination Application or call us with your bank information (routing number, bank address, account number) and we’ll set up the payments for you. Please note that you will need to make payments using another method until you receive confirmation via mail that your ACH payment setup is complete.
- Transfer funds between Quorum accounts: Use our mobile banking app to make a check deposit into your Quorum savings (a Basic Savings account was created when we financed your loan) or checking account, then click on “Transfers” to set up a one-time or recurring transfer to your loan.
- Mail your payment with the monthly billing statement and envelope you will receive by mail. (Please do not send your payments to our Purchase, NY address.)
- Shared Service Center: Visit quorumfcu.org/atmfinder to find the closest Shared Service Center—a partner credit union where you can make transactions on your Quorum account at no additional cost—and make an in-person loan payment with the assistance of a teller.Please note: You will be asked to present a valid ID if you use this option, so we must have your ID information on file. To provide/update this information, 1) Log in to online banking at quorumfcu.org. 2) Click on “More” from the menu at the left, then “Additional Services.” 3) Under Forms, select “Submit Member ID Information.”
- Log in to your account at quorumfcu.org.
- Select “More” from the Dashboard, then “Additional Services.”
- Select “Loan and Credit Card Services.”
- Select “Make a Principal Loan Payment” and follow the steps to complete and submit the form.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Contact Us.