Social Media Community Guidelines
Clear communication is at the root of any good relationship. That’s why we’re excited to share what we’re doing in local communities and what it’s like to work at Quorum. However, because banking is such a highly regulated industry, we have to follow certain rules.
Our Social Media pages are public, which means that anyone can see your posts on Facebook and your posts may even show up in search-engine results (like on Google or Yahoo!). While we want to foster healthy discussion, we may occasionally remove posts that don’t fit our community guidelines.
Because our Social Media pages are public pages and anyone can participate, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
We encourage everyone to:
- Stay on topic, use common courtesy and be respectful of others
- Submit your own original content, and avoid content that you know to be fraudulent
- Do not post someone else’s copyrighted work unless you have permission
- Never post personal, identifying or confidential information
Please note that this page is moderated by Quorum employees. We’ll make every effort to respond in a timely manner; however, we can’t guarantee that we’ll reply to every comment.
Customer Service Inquiries
If you are a customer with a question about a Quorum account, you can contact a member service representative via our
- Website: https://www.quorumfcu.org/contact-us
- Phone: (800) 874-5544, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET
- Online Banking
Quorum has a presence in various social media/social networking outlets and may occasionally identify and respond to customers seeking assistance with banking-related issues. In the event a customer receives such a communication from the credit union regarding a service request or other need, the customer may be offered other Quorum channels to help address those concerns as smoothly and effectively as possible.
Those are the basics. Our full policies are listed below.
Our Social Media pages are moderated by Quorum employees. All comments and posts will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with our policies. We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that we deem are abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate. Please note:
- Our Social Media pages are not intended as a substitute channel for services or general questions. Please visit quorumfcu.org for more information about specific products and services.
- Do not post or transmit material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secrets or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Our Social Media pages may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
- Our Social Media pages are also not to be used to report phishing or criminal activity. Suspicious e-mails should be reported on our Contact Us page. If you would like to make a report, please call (800) 874-5544 and a representative can assist you.
- Quorum reserves the right to ban any user from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. Any comment(s) posted which we deem to be criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence toward oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.
Comment and Posting Policy
We expect conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. We may delete comments or posts that we deem to be:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated.
- Indecent, sexually explicit or pornographic material of any kind — including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings or other characters are used to suggest profane language.
- Threats; personal attacks; abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language; or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- Discriminatory or that contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.
- False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam, or containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user’s computer.
While we welcome reasonable critiques, we may delete negative comments about Quorum and/or our competitors that aren’t relevant and don’t add to the overall experience.
We may delete comments that we deem to be off topic, including solicitations. In addition, we may remove identical posts by the same user or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical posts, we will leave the first submission and delete the duplicates.
If you are a member of the media, please visit our Contact Us page for more information.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policies
Please note the following copyright and intellectual property policies:
- Infringement on any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
- By submitting any content to our Social Media pages, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
- Using our Social Media pages to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
- Please note that by posting comments, posts, tagged photos, videos, ideas, or any other content on our Social Media pages, you are granting Quorum nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites from time to time. However, please note that this is not in any way an official endorsement of the site or company.
Privacy and Security Policies