Effective December 3, 2019, we have transitioned the servicing of your second mortgage to our new Home Equity Loan Service Center in order to offer a greater level of support. Enhancements include:
- More home equity experts—on various channels—ready to assist you with your loan.
- Expanded call center hours: representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. until midnight (ET).
You still have easy access to your loan in online banking, only now it will be a separate portal where you can find all of the information about your loan, make payments, and review payment history in one convenient place. And you still have multiple simple ways to make one-time and recurring payments online, by phone, and by mail.
Here’s What You Need To Know:
You will have a new loan number.
By now, you should have received an official “Notice of Transfer” letter, which includes your new loan number. (Be sure to make note of this number if you pay your loan by check or use a bill pay service.)
Your home equity loan activity will no longer be included on the monthly statement with your other Quorum accounts.
Instead, you will receive a combined invoice and activity statement just for your home equity loan. The last billing notice in the current format will be sent on December 2nd.
From Monday, December 2nd through Friday, December 13th, we will be transitioning service and you will not have access to your loan. Therefore, during this time:
- If you make a payment, it will be reflected in your transaction history in the new portal as of December 14th, but will be effective dated for the date we actually receive it.
- If you need to withdraw funds you can use your current HELOC checks.
Actions You Need to Take:
Setting Up Payment:
To ensure uninterrupted service, please complete and return the ACH form if:
You currently have automatic recurring payments to your loan from either a Quorum account or external financial institution.
Note: If you’ve set up a recurring transfer in online banking from a Quorum checking/savings account to pay your loan, no action is necessary; however, going forward, it will take up to 48 hours for the applied payment to be reflected in your loan account information.
You would like to set up a recurring payment.
If you are paying—or would like to pay—your loan from a Quorum savings/checking account, our routing number is 221981335.
Making a Payment:
- If you pay your loan by accessing online banking and transferring funds from checking or savings account to your loan each month, that service will still be available after December 13 when the transition is complete.
- If you pay your loan at a Quorum or Shared Service Center, that service will no longer be available.
- If you pay your loan via check or using a bill payment service, please be sure to update your payment address to Quorum Federal Credit Union, P. O. Box 11733, Newark, NJ 07101-4733.
Withdrawing Funds (if your loan is a Home Equity Line of Credit):
- You will receive a new set of checks by the end of December. We will honor your current checks (with your old loan number) until December 31st.
- After December 2nd, you will no longer be able to access your line by transferring funds from your HELOC to a Quorum savings/checking account. Instead, you should use your checks as your primary means to withdraw funds.
December 2, 2019:
- At end of business, your home equity loan is transitioned to our new, enhanced Home Equity Loan Service Center, accessible via online banking!
- Your last billing notice in the current format will be mailed to you, with payment due on January 1, 2020.
December 3, 2019:
Members who pay by check or bill pay will need to update their payment address to Quorum Federal Credit Union, P. O. Box 11733, Newark, NJ 07101-4733.
December 2 – December 13:
Limited visibility of Home Equity loan in online banking.
Last Week of December:
You will receive your new set of checks.
- Your old HELOC checks will no longer be accepted. Be sure to shred them, and use your new checks with your new loan number.
- You will receive your first combined statement/invoice (December activity), with payment due on February 1st.
First payment due to Quorum’s new Home Equity Loan Service Center.
You have two options available via online banking once you log in to your account:
Please note that your payment may take up to 48 hours to be reflected.
|Via Phone (automated)||
Call (877) 909-2544, and follow the prompts to make a payment. You will need the following:
Please send check payments to:
Quorum Federal Credit Union,
|Bill Payment Service||
If you use your bank’s bill payment service, be sure to update the address to:
Quorum Federal Credit Union,