Worry about tests, not tuition.
The rising cost of education needs loans that rise to the occasion. A Quorum student loan can provide a line of credit for everything from books, to meals, to tuition and rent. Brilliant.
Higher education at lower rates.
- No payments for students enrolled at least half-time
- Six-month grace period after graduation
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties; flexible repayment options
- No co-signer required, but may improve chances of approval and lower rate
- Minimum $1000 up to total cost of education, minus other financial aid, with aggregate lifetime max of $75,000
- Variable interest rate based on Prime, with discounts for automated payments
- You may qualify for federal student loans. We encourage members to exhaust those options before applying for a private student loan; they’re often less expensive, with the widest variety of repayment options.
To apply online, visit our partner site.