Your wallet gone digital!
Secure, Simple and Even More Useful
Apple Pay is simple to use and works with the cards you already have on the devices you use every day. And because your card details are never shared when you use Apple Pay (a unique number is assigned for each purchase instead), it’s the safer and more private way to pay.
To use Apple Pay
iPhone 6: Hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch IDTM. A subtle vibration lets you know your payment information was successfully sent.
Apple Watch: Double click the side button and hold the display screen up to the contactless reader. A gentle tap and beep confirm that your payment information was sent.
Within apps with any Apple device: Select Apple Pay during checkout and place your finger on Touch IDTM.
For additional information or assistance, visit https://www.apple.com/apple-pay/.
Simple and Secure
Samsung Pay is accepted almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your credit card. It’s simple, secure, and works in more stores than any other mobile payment service. Samsung Pay uses several layers of security, keeping your payment information separate—without storing or sharing it—so you can pay without worry.
To use Samsung Pay:
- Swipe up to launch the app (it will appear at the bottom of your device's screen.
- Swipe left or right to select the card, if applicable.
- Secure with your fingerprint (or PIN).
- Place the back of your phone against the card or NFC reader to pay.
For additional information or assistance, visit http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/.
Pay Your Way
With Android Pay you can simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal, and you’re good to go. You don’t even need to open an app. And it’s safe: Android Pay doesn’t send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. A virtual account number is used instead—so your card details stay safe.
To use Android Pay:
- Unlock your device (no need to open the app).
- Hold the back of your device near a contactless payment terminal.
- Your phone will beep or vibrate, and you'll receive a confirmation on-screen letting you know the payment was made.
Within apps, just select "Buy with Android Pay."
For additional information or assistance, visit http://www.android.com/pay/.