SAN MATEO, CA – NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials/ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Quorum Federal Credit Union (www.quorumfcu.org), one of the nation’s strongest credit unions with members in 50 states and a network of more than 86,000 ATMs and 12 service centers, has selected NetSuite OneWorld to manage its financials, help support its rapid growth and power its business transformation. The Purchase, N.Y.-based company is replacing multiple, siloed software applications and a multitude of spreadsheets with NetSuite OneWorld to run its core financial management operations including general ledger, purchasing, accounts payable, fixed assets, multi-company financial consolidation, budgeting, forecasting and electronic payments. With an 80-year history and origin as the Kraft Foods employee credit union, Quorum has grown and evolved rapidly in recent years, including the recent launch of a new brand and a slick, new online and mobile banking platform to better serve its members. Adopting NetSuite OneWorld will enable Quorum to transform its business operations and gain the visibility, agility and flexibility it needs to grow the business, while eliminating version lock, and the costly upgrades and maintenance of its previous on-premise legacy systems.
Credit unions today face a number of challenges, including fierce competition with large regional and even international banks, regulatory reform, and evolving customer needs. At the same time, many credit unions are running on legacy, on-premise business systems that are ill-equipped to deal with today’s constant pace of change and rising customer expectations. All too often, credit unions have had to rely upon multiple, disparate systems and spreadsheets to manage their finance organization.
In start contrast, NetSuite enables credit unions to:
- Free up resources and drive efficiencies by delivering a single unified software solution that combines all financial management processes.
- Streamline reporting and gain real-time access to key business performance indicators and analytics needed to support timely, data-driven decisions.
- Leverage NetSuite SuiteCloud, a robust, scalable, and flexible development platform designed for fast growing organizations to quickly and easily adapt to unique business changes, through customization and integration.
In 2010, despite the economic turmoil in the financial industry, Quorum launched several innovative growth and experience enhancement initiatives that helped it grow its membership from about 50,000 members to 67,000+ members today. However, the member-owned organization faced the new challenge of maintaining legacy on-premise systems that are costly, cumbersome to maintain and difficult to scale as their business expanded. In addition, the previous accounting system Quorum was using for its general ledger was no longer being supported, creating additional pressure on the credit union to change systems.
- One unified cloud system would replace multiple, disparate legacy systems.
- NetSuite would automate manual budgeting and forecasting processes and reduces reliance on Excel.
- With NetSuite OneWorld’s automatic updates, Quorum would receive critical software updates to avoid version lock, ensure they meet the latest industry requirements, and keep their business current on the very latest application and technology advancements.
- Real-time analytics and financial reporting would enable and accelerate better business decisions.
- NetSuite’s SuiteCloud platform would give Quorum a flexible and scalable development solution to customize and integrate business applications to support their unique business challenges and growth.
Today, more than 20,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-class cloud financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organizations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite excels at streamlining business operations as demonstrated in a recent Gartner study naming NetSuite as the fastest growing financial management software vendor on a global basis. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.
Follow NetSuite’s Cloud blog, NetSuite’s Facebook page and @NetSuite Twitter handle for real-time updates.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
About Quorum Federal Credit Union
Quorum is a financial institution focused on helping its members achieve their financial goals. Founded in 1934 as the exclusive credit union for Kraft Foods employees, today the credit union serves over 50 companies including Kraft Foods, Inc., Avon, Ogilvy, and Mondelez, and has over 67,000 members across all 50 states. With over $825 million in assets, Quorum serves its members with in-person and remote banking channels including branch, call center, online and mobile services to enable better banking anywhere, any time. Quorum is headquartered at 2500 Westchester Avenue, Suite 411, Purchase, NY 10577.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite Inc.