Effective March 11, 2014
If requesting to open a loan, checking or savings account:
Electronic Copy of Related Disclosures, Agreements and Instructions. In order to speed up the loan or deposit account application process, with your consent, we will provide you with the following information electronically, rather than by postal mail or in person:
- A loan application, advance request or deposit account application and all related account disclosures required by applicable federal and state law for the loan or deposit product you have selected; and
- Information and instructions about any additional services that you select during the application process.
Your Consent is Required.
You must consent to receiving the related legal disclosures, agreements, and instructions before we can provide them to you electronically. Your consent will only apply to the loan or deposit product you have selected, the related legal disclosures, agreements, instructions, and you will not be consenting to receiving other electronic records or disclosures at this time.
Paper Copy of Disclosures, Agreements and Instructions.
If you do not want to receive the legal disclosures, agreements and instructions electronically, you should exit this area of our website. If you do not consent to receiving an electronic copy of the related legal disclosures, agreements and
instructions, we will not be able to complete the loan process or open the deposit account via our website. You may visit a Service Center location or contact our Member Service Team to speak with a Member Services Representative. A
list of our locations may be found at our website. If you consent to receive the disclosures, agreements and instructions electronically, you can also request a paper copy of the related legal disclosures, agreements and instructions by contacting our Member Service Team by phone at the number listed on our website.
We will not charge you any fees for providing a paper copy of the disclosures, agreements and instructions.
System Requirements to Access the Information.
To receive an electronic copy of the requested file, you must have the following equipment and software:
- You must have a personal computer or other access device, which is capable of accessing the Internet (e.g., you must have a modem and available phone line, a cable Internet connection or some other means of access to the Internet, and you must have an active account with an Internet service provider). Your access to this page verifies that your system meets these requirements.
- You must have an Internet web browser which is capable of supporting 128-bit SSL encrypted communications, which requires a minimum web browser version of either Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 6.0 or Netscape Navigator® version 6.1 or higher, and your system must have 128-bit SSL encryption software. Your access to this page verifies that your browser and encryption software meet these requirements.
- You must have software which permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format or “PDF” files, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 5.1 or higher (available for downloading at www.adobe.com).
System Requirements to Retain the Information.
- To retain a copy of the requested file, your system must have the ability to either download (e.g., to your hard disk drive or a floppy diskette) or print PDF files. You must have a functioning printer connected to your personal computer or other access device, which is able to print the related disclosures, agreements, and the instructions on plain white 8½ x 11 inch paper.